Sunday 29 July 2012

The Scandal Karolina – Single


The Scandal
Karolina – Single

I love a good funky bass line. It actually makes me want to go out and shake my little ass off, no matter what time of day it actually is. Karolina is quite frankly amazing. So many bands now will not push the boundaries or even develop their own sound but The Scandal has, and what a sound it is. It’s fresh, mind blowing and most of all fun and funky. This is definitely a song I will be playing loud to irritate the neighbours with (well if I had any). From first listen I was hooked and I can guarantee that you will be to, especially with these infectious beats, sweet guitar riffs and smooth vocals. The Scandal are the shake up that the music scene is craving for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.